- Spotify Play Booster Download Free
- Get Spotify Streams Free Trial
- Free Spotify Playlist Promotion
- Get Spotify Streams Free Reddit
- Get Spotify Streams Free Stream
- Spotify View Bot Free
- Stream Widget for Spotify A small Tool for Streamers to show the current Track of Spotify to your Viewers! Completly customizable to fit your style. UPDATE: Now with live edit! Export Mode Stream Widget for Spotify has a export mode. You can activate it in the settings.
- If it was, every artist would be a hit, however, when we distribute your music to our digital partners it doesn’t mean that people will hear it but we do guarantee 1000 Free Spotify music promotion streams on your first release. Now, as one of the top music promotion companies, we have the marketing tools to place your music in front of.
Welcome to the Spotify streaming numbers tool! We are very happy to offer you this incredibly efficient tool that gives you your favorite artist’s streams in one click only.
We wouldn’t have been able to achieve this without the great Spotify API and the amazing github project of evilarceus. If the latter happens to meet our page, we would be really glad to get in touch and thank him personally.
As Spotify doesn’t directly provide streaming numbers on its API, they can require us to shut down this tool anytime. They are transparent enough with their data that we can hardly blame them if that happens. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Naturally, we tried to make it the least technical that we could so that everyone can enjoy it. If you face any difficulty, please read the FAQ below. For any further request or suggestion please use the comments section.1) Is it possible to fetch any artist?
Yes. We are directly hitting Spotify’s API. All artists available in their database can be fetched, including artists who are currently unavailable for streaming.2) I typed in the name but no result is found, why?
Since many artists use similar names or even special characters, the query by name can miss the artist you are looking for. In this case, we suggest to use the search by ID that works for every artist.3) Where can I find the ID of an artist?
From Google you can search an artist name plus “Spotify”. The first result will always be the artist page on Spotify. There, all 22 characters after “artist/” inside the URL reflects the artist id.
Here the example of Adele, with her id being 4dpARuHxo51G3z768sgnrY.
Yes, all streaming data are up to date. As they are retrieved from Spotify’s database itself, they are automatically refreshed every day.5) I selected albums, singles and compilations but some are missing, why?
Spotify API limits queries to 100 albums, 50 singles and 50 compilations. Artists with heavy discographies and/or albums with many versions may have more records listed under these three sections. If that happens, we suggest you to search the artist one format at a time.6) I noticed that one song is missing, why?
Spotify has many versions of each song and album, way more than often displayed in frontend. They often have slight alterations on their name.
In order to avoid flooding you with a lot of duplicated data and displaying messy totals, we took the decision to deduplicate lines based on the number of streams. If two distinct songs happen to have the exact same number of streams at some point, for that day the oldest song only will be displayed.
As we deduplicate songs to prevent us from double counting, tracks which appear in several sections (album, single, compilation) will appear only in the first one, which may lead to incomplete tracklists for compilations or singles.8) Can I search for songs which are only available under the “Appears on” section?
Spotify Play Booster Download Free
Sadly, the answer at the moment is no. We have a solution to retrieve this data, but it requires an exponential number of requests to the Spotify API. This would greatly slow down this tool. For this reason, this option has been removed so far.9) What does EAS stand for?
EAS stands for Equivalent Album Sales. As streaming is rapidly replacing paid-for sales, the industry standard is to convert these numbers into equivalent album sales. To understand how we convert streams in EAS at Chartmasters, please follow this link.10) What is the conversion formula for EAS?
The conversion formula is Spotify streams * (310/207) / 1500.
The 310/207 ratio extrapolates Spotify streams into market-comprehensive numbers for occidental markets, simulating results on platforms like Apple Music, Amazon Music and Deezer.
The 1,500 division factor reflects the industry-accepted ratio between 1 album sale and 1,500 streams.
You can read more about format conversions with explanations on our Commensurate Sales to Popularity Concept.
As any automatic program, this formula misses manual adjustments. In Sweden for example, Spotify accounts for over 90% of the market, so local albums are inflated by the 310/207 calculation.
Opposite to Sweden, Spotify’s market share in terms of gross revenue is only 25.2% in France, so the average formula will typically downgrade French language releases.
All in all, the formula is relevant primarily to international singers.
Due to the heavy growth of the usage of this tool, our technical environment struggles to handle this activity.
We are still working on a long-term solution to keep this service alive, to improve its stability and to add some functionalities.
In the meantime, a temporary solution has been implemented so that you can use this tool anew!
Search an artist
Please enter an artist name or id.
Do you know how to get Spotify Premium for free? Read on to find out how to enjoy millions of your favorite tunes without spending a dime.
What is Spotify?
Spotify is one of the most popular music services online. They offer 20 million tracks that you can search for, play, and download (with a Spotify Premium plan).
You can get Spotify for free, just signed up. However, the free plan limits you to shuffle play only, and you can’t listen to some new music.
With Spotify Premium, you can download songs, you won’t be interrupted with ads, and you can skip unlimited songs. You can also create radio stations of all your favorites, including podcasts.
Spotify offers three Premium plans: one for students at $4.99/month, one for individuals that costs $6.99/month, and a family plan (for up to 6 members) costing $14.99/month.
If these monthly membership fees are still too much to pay, you can get a premium plan for free using one of the methods below.
How to get Spotify if it's not available in your country?
While Spotify is one of the most popular music-streaming services around, unfortunately, it’s not available everywhere. The reasons may vary, but in most cases, it's happening because of the music licensing agreements with the record labels, so Spotify itself has to place geographical restrictions.
The app will try to determine your location via the IP address you use every time you log in, so if your country isn't on the list, then you'll see the geo-blocking technique in action. However, if you still want to move forward to access the playlist of your favorite band, the only way to overcome the restriction is to change the IP address of your device with the help of a VPN service.
Any VPN service using servers around the world creates a virtual encrypted 'tunnel' to protect your online connection, no one can see your location, where you're going or what you're doing.
What's the best VPN for using Spotify in 2020?
We consider Nord VPN to be the best VPN service to use with Spotify. Besides high speeds, it offers you secure, unlimited access to any websites, social media networks, streaming services, and messaging apps no matter where you are.
Open the app, login, and select a server in the country where Spotify works. Once the connection is established, open Spotify and use it like you normally would.
Check out our top chart of the Best VPN Services for You in 2020.
How to Get Spotify Premium for Free
Many people consider Spotify to be one of the best music apps out there, and it’s helpful to know how to get Spotify Premium free on your iPhone. Spotify works on iPhone and Android devices along with tablets and the computer. There are a few ways to get Spotify for free.
Signing up for a Free Spotify Account
Follow the steps below to sign up to Spotify for free:
- Open the Spotify web page (https://www.spotify.com/) in your favorite browser;
- Click the Get Spotify Free button.
- Sign up with either your email address or Facebook account:
If using an email address: just fill in the form with all the necessary information like username, password, email, date of birth, and gender.
If using Facebook: click on the Sign up With Facebook button, type in your login details (email address, phone and password) and next click the Log in button.
Join A Friend’s Family Account (easy if you know someone)
Get Spotify Streams Free Trial
If you know someone with a Spotify family account, you can ask them to let you be one of the six members who get to enjoy the free premium service. Chances are you know a family member or friend who has Spotify.
Free Spotify Playlist Promotion
Multiple Trial Accounts (easiest but a nuisance)
One way to get Spotify Premium for free is to sign up for the 3-month FREE trial version. Of course, you will have to use multiple accounts and different email addresses, and this could get cumbersome over time. It’s not the most efficient method, but it will give you a sampling of what the premium version offers.
Install Spotify++ With an Installer App (more difficult but effective)
One way to enjoy Spotify Premium Free iOS 13 is to use an installer app to get Spotify++ on your iPhone. Don’t worry, you don’t need to Jailbreak your iPhone to do this. You can perform this step using TatuApp, TweakApp, AppValley, or Cydia Impactor.
Get Spotify Streams Free Reddit
To use Cydia Impactor, you will need to use your PC or Mac to install.
- On your Mac or PC, open a browser and visit the Cydia Impactor home page.
- Choose the right installation file for your operating system and download it to install. You may have to unzip the folder to see the installer.
- Now connect your iPhone or Android device to your Mac or PC via a USB cable.
- Use this link (this link) to download a modified Spotify version for your iPhone or Android device.
- Launch Cydia Impactor and drag the iPhone IPA or Android APK file onto Cydia. You may have to enter your iCloud password on iPhone.
- The app will now show up on your phone. Click to open it. You may have to “trust this app” again using the method above.
- You are all set and can now enjoy Spotify Premium.
Follow these steps for TweakApp, TatuApp, or AppValley:
Get Spotify Streams Free Stream
- Completely uninstall the Spotify app.
- Open Safari on your iOS device and navigate to the app page: (TatuApp’s home page, TweakApp home page, AppValley home page).
- Use the “Install Now” button to install the app on your device.
- The first time you click the icon to open the program, you will see “Untrusted Enterprise Developer.” Navigate to Settings > General > Device Management on iOS 13/12 or Settings > General > Profiles or Profiles & Device Management on iOS 11 to trust the app.
- Open the app and search for Spotify++ and download the app.
- Once downloaded, you can now start using Spotify Premium with all the features.
The methods above are the best ways to get Spotify Premium free and start enjoying millions of songs or podcasts.
This article is for informational purposes only. We're not affiliated with any of the apps mentioned above and highly recommend you to respect the copyright holder's rights.
Spotify View Bot Free
- The 5 Best Bluetooth Headphones on the Planet!
- The 5 Best Wireless Speakers in 2020
- The 8 Best Wireless Earbuds – They’ll Make Music Your Escape This Year
- Check out the 5 Best Music Apps For You in 2020
- 3 Best Music Apps for Android in 2020