- Spotify Won't Open On Phone
- Spotify Desktop App Won't Open
- Spotify Pc Won't Open
- Spotify Won't Open On Iphone
Force quit the app, then open it again
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Force the app to close.
- Apple Watch: With the app open, press and hold the side button to show the power options. Then press and hold the Digital Crown to quit the app.
- Apple TV: Double press the TV/Home button and swipe left or right to find the app with the issue. Then swipe up to close the app. You can’t force apps to quit on Apple TV (3rd generation).
Restart your device
Restart your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or Apple TV. Then open the app to see if it works as expected.
Check for updates
Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, watchOS, or tvOS. Then check for app updates.
Spotify Won't Open On Phone
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch: You can manually update apps. You might need a Wi-Fi connection to update some apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Apple TV: Go to Settings > Apps and turn on Automatically Update Apps. If you don't have automatic updates turned on, you can open the App Store, go to the Purchased tab, and open an app's product page to see if an update is available.
Reinstall the app
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Open the Settings app. Tap General, then tap iPhone Storage (or iPad Storage). Tap the affected app, then tap Offload app. Tap Offload app again. Wait a moment for the app to offload, then tap Reinstall App.
- Apple TV: Highlight the app on the Home screen, then press and hold the Touch surface until the app jiggles. Press Play/Pause, then select Delete. Open the App Store and redownload the app. Some apps require subscriptions for activation. If you can't activate the app or you don’t remember your sign-in information, contact the app developer.
- Apple Watch: Open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap the My Watch tab. Scroll to the app you want to remove, then tap it. Turn off Show App on Apple Watch, and wait for it to disappear from your watch's Home screen. To reinstall the app, scroll down to Available Apps in the My Watch tab and tap Install.
Spotify Desktop App Won't Open
Contact the app developer
If you're having an issue with an Apple app, contact Apple Support. If it's a third-party app, contact the app developer.
Spotify Pc Won't Open
Spotify Won't Open On Iphone
- Get help with unfamiliar charges and in-app purchases.
- If you can’t install or update an app, or if it’s stuck waiting, learn what to do.
- Get help with audio, video, or power on Apple TV.