Part 3. Steps to Remove DRM from Spotify Offline with AudFree
With Spotify Premium, you can download music on a maximum of 3 different devices, but you can't play the offline songs on MP3 player, burn to CD, etc. Since they are DRM protected. To break the limitation and enjoy Spotify music anywhere you want, you need a Spotify DRM removal tool. DRM, short for Digital Rights Management, is used to avoid unauthorized sharing and protect digital media. Fortunately, there are many Spotify DRM removal tools that can legally remove DRM from Spotify. If you aim to remove Spotify DRM for personal backup or other personal usages, follow this article to do that.
Please download and install the free trial version of AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your computer. And then you can follow the detailed tutorial to convert Spotify protected songs to DRM-free audio files that can be recognized by all devices.
- Step 1Add Spotify DRM music to AudFree software
- You can double click the short cut of AudFree converter to launch it. Then Spotify app will be opened automatically. Now, you can copy URL of Spotify music that you'd like to remove DRM, paste it to the search box and touch the '+' button to upload Spotify files to AudFree. Or you can drag and drop Spotify songs to the conversion window directly.
- Note: Please make sure you have downloaded the Spotify app from Spotify official website. Otherwise AudFree Spotify Converter won't work as expected.
- Step 2Choose output format and set other settings
- Please simply click the menu bar >Preferences >Convert to open the format window, in which you can choose one from MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B as the output format and set other output audio preferences, such as audio bit rate, channel, sample rate, etc. Besides, in order to make conversion process more stable, you are suggested to set the conversion speed as 1X.
Spotify Drm Removal Software
- Step 3Remove DRM from Spotify songs/playlists
- When all settings are ok, please click 'Convert' button at the main interface to let the program removing DRM from Spotify downloads and converting Spotify music to MP3. After conversion, you can locate unprotected Spotify tracks on target folder.