It works for both Spotify free and premium users to download music to USB from Spotify at 5X faster speed. With this smart Spotify to USB converter, you can easily transfer songs from Spotify to USB. After that, you can play Spotify. With Spotify Premium, you can download 10,000 songs for offline listening on five different devices. That’s 50,000 total tracks across everything. Strangely, there’s no way to download individual songs; you have to download either albums or playlists. Open Spotify and head to the album or playlist you want to save for offline listening. How to download Spotify Music for free without Premium. Generally, if you want to download songs from Spotify, you should pay for Spotify Premium. With a Premium subscription, songs can be downloaded easily onto your desktop. However, it is only available to download albums, playlists you follow, playlists you create, and podcasts. Spotify is a bit picky about what it lets you download on certain devices, so here’s a quick summary: On a desktop, you can save your liked songs and playlists for offline listening, but.
- Spotify Playlist Downloader
- Spotify Premium To Download Music
- Listen To Spotify
- Spotify Premium Download Music Limit
- Spotify Premium Can Download Music Mp3 Player
“Is there any chance to download Spotify to mp3? I‘d enjoy having them on my computer or on CDs to play in my car.” – Question from Reddit.
Yes, you are in the right place.
It’s the year 2020, a tough year, isn’t it? Why don’t we get some music and site down to enjoy it? Many Spotify users want to convert their favorite Spotify playlist to MP3 format for listening to it anywhere and any music player without an internet connection. However, Spotify doesn’t allow us to download music to the local computer or a phone, even if you are a premium user.
So, how to download MP3 music from Spotify and burn CD from Spotify?
Check it out:
This post will show you how to download music from Spotify to MP3 with Spotify music converter step by step on your computer or phone.
Where do you want to save mp3 from the Spotify playlist?
Now, tell me where do you want to convert Spotify music to mp3 format? Computer or phone?:
Download Spotify to mp3 on a computer
If you prefer to download a Spotify playlist on your computer and then transfer songs to MP3 or phone, click the link below to read the solution by using the Spotify to mp3 converter:
Spotify to MP3 converter (desktop software) Convert Spotify to MP3 on your computer. The best part of this way is that you will get the best sound quality from Spotify.
If you are not familiar with the software installation, download Spotify music on your web browser will be a good option for you to try:
Web browser (Online solutions) No need to download and install a Spotify to mp3 converter program. Download Spotify music online solution is the fastest way to download thousands of songs from Spotify.
If you are browsing this page on your phone, then the below link will bring you to learn how to download Spotify on your phone (iPhone or Android phone)
Download Spotify music on a phone
Android/ Apple iOS Download Spotify music on your phone without a premium account for free.
Software programs (Windows and Mac )
NO. 1: The Best：Cinch Audio Recorder
A highly recommend a professional Spotify recording tool, which is the CinchAudio Recorder. That’s the best 1-click tool for downloading music from Spotify and other streaming music services. The best part of it is that you will record Spotify to mp3 format as the same as the original Spotify music quality. In a nutshell, if you want to get high-quality MP3 (up to 320kbps) from Spotify, recording from Spotify is the best way to go.
How to convert Spotify music to MP3 with Cinch?
Well, using this software to convert Spotify to mp3 format is very simple :
Step 1: Start the software and press the yellow “Record” button on the upper-left corner.
Step 2: Play your Spotify music playlist. When the music starts playing, this recorder will start recording automatically. The default output is the MP3 format. You could change to WAV format if you want to save music as a raw audio file.
Step 3: After the recording is finished, right-click on a recorded song in the library and then select the “Open folder” you will see all recorded songs in MP3 format.
That’s it. With only three steps, you have downloaded Spotify to MP3 on your computer. Now you could transfer recorded Spotify mp3 files to your iPod or other MP3 players for listening offline.
Note: The free Spotify account can only play music with up to 160kbps sound quality. The premium Spotify users could play music with up to 320kpbs sound quality.
The features include:
- Converting Spotify playlists to MP3 files and maintain the output music as same as the original quality (lossless .wav files)
- Automatically get the song’s tags such as artist, album, and title (accuracy rate is near 100%)
- Recording Spotify playlist while you muted the sound volume on the computer so that you can recording music under any circumstances
- Filter out ads (between every two songs) while recording, automatically
- Support all music streaming services
- Edit the recorded music and save it as a ringtonefor your phone
- Fix ID3 tags of your local music in batch
- 100% working for all streaming music services (Apple Music, Google Music, Amazon Prime Music, etc. )
- Not require Spotify premium account
- Automatic ID3 tagger captures the title, artist, and album (included cover)
- Convert Spotify music lossless WAV format (320kbp/s for MP3)
- Mute sound while Spotify recording
- Support all streaming music sites
- Working for Windows 7 and newer version
- No burn to CD option
- Not free
NO. 2: Leawo Music Recorder
Leawo Spotify music converter allows you to convert Spotify music and other online music services freely into MP3 files. It can recognize the ID3 information about the music, like the artist, album cover, etc. of its own accord smartly. It also filters the ads.
It offers extensive music collections for you to download from
- 300,000+ Songs;
- 35,000+ Albums;
- Top 100+ Charts;
- 1,000+ Refined Playlists
Discover, save, and share the music you love.
You can also schedule the downloading, converting Spotify songs to mp3. That makes it convenient for users. The software is compatible with both PC and the Mac.
- Support downloading mp3 from all streaming music services
- Convert Spotify music as mp3, m4a
- One-click to transfer recorded music from Spotify to iTunes
- Record sound from microphone
- schedule recording time
- Not require a premium account
- Not free
- Installed a virtual sound card on your computer
- Need play music at the maximum sound volume when recording
- Low accurate of getting ID3 tags
No. 3: Audials Tunebite 2019 Premium
Audials Tunebite is a smart Spotify music converter to help you convert Spotify music to mp3 format. Check out the great features of Audial:
- Record all protected music streams from music services like Spotify, Amazon Prime Music, Apple Music, Deezer, Tidal, and much more as mp3 files.
- Convert Spotify music or audiobooks into 40 file formats for the smartphone, tablet, PC, or games console.
- Manage Spotify MP3 files on the PC and in the cloud.
- Support many output formats:
|Audio Output Formats|
- Rich features and nice interface
- Fast converting Spotify playlist to mp3 format
- Support major streaming music services like Apple Music, Amazon Prime Music, Tidal, Spotify, Google Music.
- Output formats included MP3 and other popular audio formats
- Not require Spotify premium account
Spotify Playlist Downloader
- Not easy to use
- The price is a litter bit high
- Only support Windows OS
No. 4: Solutery Music Recorder
It’s a Spotify music converter that works like a Cinch audio recorder but has a friendly user interface. This Spotify to mp3 recorder supports all streaming music sites and saves as high-quality mp3 format files with 320 kbps. Each recorded songs will add ID3 tags like name, singer, and album (included CD cover)
- Nice interface
- Add ID3 tags title, artist, and album to recorded mp3 format
- Support lossless WAV format as an output format
- Output MP3 format up to 320kbp/s (For Spotify premium user only)
- Mute sound on the computer when you are recording Spotify music
- Not working on Windows XP
- No Mac version
- Not free
NO. 5: Allavsoft
Allavsoft is a highly intuitive software program for downloading Spotify. It can convert Spotify music to mp3 format with ID3 Tag, album, and cover artist.
It is not only Spotify to MP3 converter but also a video converter. It converts video formats like FLV, F4F, F4V, WebM F4M to other formats such as WMV, MP4, AVI, MPEG-1, MOV, MPEG-2, FLV, WebM, RMVB, DV, and OGV.
Aside from acquiring videos from their original format, Allavsoft also extracts the audio part from various online video sources and converts it to commonly-known audio formats like MP3 format.
*The free trial version allows downloading five music from Spotify for free.
Borderless access to millions of videos
Allavsoft provides easy access to download videos in ultra-high-definition 4K 4096p, HD 1080p, 720p, 3K, 3D or SD 480p and other low display resolutions.
Downloaded files are playable in all popular multimedia players, including smartphones, home theater systems, laptops, and car stereos.
Allavsoft features a built-in video player intended for this particular purpose to ensure the quality of downloaded videos. The sensational video converter can also be applied as an add-on to your favorite browsers like Firefox, Safari, IE, and Chrome.
Allavsoft features an easy-to-navigate user interface with minimal menu displays and graphics, perfect not to clutter your screen. It allows batch downloading and provides users all the appropriate settings to enhance video quality.
Allavsoft is comfortable to use since you only need to paste the video URLs straight to the text fields before starting the process.
Results will always vary according to some videos and steady connection speed.
Allavsoft is an excellent Spotify to MP3 software program that provides you with nothing less than high-quality music playlists.
No 6: Sidify/NoteBurner/Ondesoft Spotify to mp3 Converter
Those are Spotify downloading tools. They are basically from the same company with a slightly different user-interface. It works like a Spotify URL to an MP3 downloader. The method behind the software is that when you give your Spotify URL to those Spotify downloading software, it will search for music on YouTube with the song titles of the Playlist. Namely, you download music from YouTube, not Spotify itself. So, those software programs are not real Spotify to mp3 downloader. They are more of a YouTube downloader.
Here is what music converter can provide to its users:
- Converts Spotify to MP3 format or other audio formats
- Produces Spotify music in high-quality 320kbps bitrate without signing up a premium account from Spotify
- Extracts audio MP3
- from Spotify music without disrupting the sound quality
- Provides easy access to enjoy Spotify music on USB players, car stereos, and home theater components
- Allows smooth transfer of playlist from one music library to another location
How it works
They worked similarly to ALLTOMP3. You got a Spotify playlist or song link and past it into the search bar and click the search button. The software will find those Spotify titles from other music sources and download the songs on your computer.
- Neat interface
- Fast Spotify tracks downloading.
- Not free
- Only works on Spotify music
- It works the same as APPTOMP, which is a free application.
No. 7 Replay Music
Replay Music is feature-packed recording software that recorder MP3 songs from Spotify and other popular streaming music sites. Spotify music recording and Replay Music allow users to record crystal-clear videos, meaning they can directly record uploaded videos from YouTube, DailyMotion, and Vimeo, among others.
This efficient tool can detect Spotify commercial ads in between music tracks and automatically delete them. Your offline music library will always appear organized since Replay Music features an outstanding ID3 tagging system that automatically tags the recorded Spotify MP3 with track information.
- Record Spotify to MP3 format with high quality
- Support Spotify and other streaming music sites
- Not free
- Only for Windows
- Get wrong ID3 info for recorded songs
Web browser (Online solutions)
Many sites called itself Spotify to mp3 online converter, but It is only three left when I write this review. The Spotify company is hunting online downloading sites and asking for their web host company to remove them. That is why only a few sites are left today.
How it works
Those online Spotify downloading sites work very directly. Just copy a Spotify playlist and paste it into the search bar on one of those sites, and then click the “Download” or “Convert” button. Waiting for a while, you will get mp3 for each song listed in the playlist.
The method behind it is downloading music from a site such as Youtube by searching the title. The advantage of Spotify downloading is that.
- Fast downloading speed
- Works on any platform (Windows, Mac, Android, or iOS)
- No need for a Spotify premium account
The disadvantage is that you will sometimes get low quality, the wrong version of the song you want to download, or can’t find the song you want.
Note: It’s illegal. Downloading massive amounts of music from unknown sources may against your local law. Check this news
ALLTOMP3 is a Spotify converter that downloads Spotify songs by a Spotify song/playlist URL. It supports three leading platforms that included Windows, Mac, and Linux. AllTOMP3 is an open source app, which means it’s free for everyone.
How to download the Spotify playlist to mp3 with ALLTOMP3?
It’s straightforward to download Spotify to mp3 if you follow the step by step as below:
- Install the app on your computer and launch it.
- Open Spotify and copy a Spotify playlist or song URL and paste it into the search bar of ALLTOMP3.
- Press the enter button on your keyboard
That’s it. ALLTOMP3 will start to download the Spotify playlist quickly. The default output format is MP3 format. You could set it as .aac format, preferably. You can find the downloaded songs on the Music folder if you have a Windows computer.
If the Alltomp3 is working on your computer, try its alternatives.
Spotdl.com (NOT working)
Spotdl is a Spotify to MP3 converter online site. A neat web design, the search bar is placed in the center of the page. It takes approx 10 seconds to download a song as we tested. It is free to use, and no extra plugin needs to install.
How to use it?
Just copy and paste a Spotify songs/playlists link into the search bar, click the “Convert” button, and your song or playlist will be available to download once they are done converting.
- No ID3 tags (album, name, artist, lyrics, etc.) for free users
- the limited sound quality of 128kbps
- The site is unstable
However, if you donate $5, you will get the high-quality Spotify songs with ID3 tagged and better quality (196kbps)
Chrome Extension: Spotify and Deezer Music Downloader
It is a free Spotify downloader extension of Chrome. It allows you to convert Spotify to MP3 without recording. You can download Spotify online on both Windows and Mac as long as you have a chrome browser.
The steps you have to follow are:
- Select Tools and Extensions from the drop-down menu on the far end corner of Chrome’s address bar.
- Install it on your Chrome browser.
- Open Spotify in the browser to play your favorite music, then Deezify will allow you to get the MP3 file.
However, when you check the review of Deezify on Google Chrome Store, you will find out people are saying that it is not working.
- Fast download music
- 30% of Spotify songs can’t access and download, according to my test.
- Only works for Spotify
- Built-in Adware
- Download low-quality songs
3: Download MP3 online
There are many Spotify music converter programs over there. You can find most songs on Spotify within the following sites:
This an online service that helps you to convert Spotify to MP3 in a straightforward way. It is
Free Spotify to MP3 converter for Android
Fildo is a Spotify music converter for Android that converts your Spotify playlist to mp3. It claimed that they would launch the iOS version soon but no release date yet.
You can download the APK file on the official site here (can’t find it on the Google app store) for Android users.
How to download Spotify music on Android with Fildo
Step 1: Install the app on your Android and launch it.
Step 2: Tap the “More” tab on the bottom and then tap“IMPORT SPOTIFY. “
Step 3: Log in to your Spotify account so the Fildo will import your playlist.
Step4: Once the playlist imported successfully, you can now download music by tap the dots on the right of a song
Spotify to MP3 converter for iPhone (iOS) and Android
Telegram is a free app for both iOS and Android. You can download MP3 from Spotify on your phone directly with a Telegram bot. I will show how to use it to get music from Spotify on iPhone:
- Download the Telegram app from the Apple app store.
- Copy a song or playlist link from Spotify.
- Launch the Telegram. Tap on the search bar and type “Spotify Music Downloader.” Tap the bot in the searching result and then tap on the START option given at the bottom.
- Now paste the Spotify URL that you copied into the chatting bar and tap on the send button.
- Wait a moment, and the bot will reply to you the song with a download icon next to it. Tap on it to start downloading the Spotify playlist on your iPhone. Enjoy listening to music offline.
Is it legal to download Spotify music?
Spotify Premium To Download Music
That depends. Recording music from Spotify for a person listening offline is legal in Sweden. Spotify music downloading, as I have explained the method behind it. We didn’t download mp3 from the Spotify server. Instead of that, we download music from YouTube. So, that does not matter with Spotify inc.
Update on Mar. 10.2019
Spotify has updated file encryption technology that means all Spotify downloader online tools (copy Spotify song’s URLs and download it as mp3) are NOT working anymore. They are now searching for a song’s title on YouTube or other unknown resources and then let you download. The only safe way to get Spotify music is by working with a recording method.
Wondershare Streaming recorder (Not working anymore)
Updated: This Spotify to MP3 recorder seems to stop the ID3 tagging service.
Listen To Spotify
I have introduced both ways to download Spotify to MP3. One uses the recording method, and the other is downloading music from youtube or other music resources but refers to Spotify titles. If you want to get high-quality MP3 from Spotify, the recording method is the best. If you’re going to build your offline music library with thousands of songs quickly, then Spotify URL downloading might suit your needs.
Enjoy Spotify music! Let me know if you have any questions by commenting below.
Hello, if I get the free month Spotify premium and download all of my songs to my phone. When the membership is over, could I still listen to the songs downloaded and offline?
There is usually a 30-day free trial available for Spotify Premium if you want to test the features the Free version misses. The free trial of Premium is no different than its regular Premium subscription. Both enable offline downloads, unlimited skips, and ad-free playback. Once the 30-day trial period is over, you will be charged the standard rate of $9.99 per month, so remember to cancel if you don't want on keep the subscription. And at this point, it should be noted that you will lose access to all your stored music once your Premium subscription lapsed.
Once the Premium Free trial ends, your subscription will revert back to the Free plan. That means you can keep your playlists and listen to them, but only in shuffle mode and with annoying ads. Wanna keep your downloaded music from Spotify after the Premium free trial is over? Move on. In the following part, you will learn the most effective way to keep Spotify music forever.
Seeking a way to save songs from Amazon Music Unlimited as well as Prime Music forever? Amazon Music Converter is all you need, which carries the best audio recording core, able to download any Amazon songs to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC format.
To keep Spotify downloaded music, you are required to use a music tool that can help you download songs from Spotify as local MP3 files. Here we highly recommend NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter. It is a mighty Spotify music downloading and converting tool, capable of download any song, playlist, and podcast from Spotify and converts them to plain formats ( MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV) at fast speed with lossless quality and ID3 tags kept.
Spotify Premium Download Music Limit
It is fully compatible with the latest Windows & Mac OS & Spotify. Over these years, its user-friendly design and free updates & technical support have gained constantly increasing fans. With this comprehensive audio tool, you can download Spotify songs as local files and keep them forever easily.
Spotify Premium Can Download Music Mp3 Player
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV format;
- Up to 5X faster conversion speed;
- Keep ID3 Tags and 100% original audio quality;
- Support burning Spotify music to CD;
- Upload Spotify music to OneDrive;
- Timely technical support and prompt customer service.